4 bedroom barn conversion for saleCublington Road, Aston Abbotts, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP22
Sold STC £550,000
- Single storey barn conversion
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Sitting room with gas fired wood effect stove
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Vaulted ceilings and exposed beams
- South facing enclosed rear garden
- Gravelled off street parking
- Wingrave C. of E. Combined School catchment
An early 20th century four bedroom single storey barn conversion with 1,280 sq. ft. of versatile accommodation situated in a small development on the edge of the village. Littleheath House was originally used as a dairy barn which formed part of Longmoor Farm once the home of actress Lynda Bellingham. The barn was converted into consulting rooms and later became a residential dwelling. The property has a mix of contemporary and character features including vaulted ceilings and exposed beams. From the kitchen/dining room, double doors open onto the enclosed garden providing an open plan entertaining space. Local amenities are situated in Wing which is approximately 3.5 miles away and has a village store, a post office and restaurants. Leighton Buzzard railway station (6.5 miles away) has services to Euston taking 32 minutes. Further shopping and social facilities are located in Aylesbury which also has grammar schools, a college, a university and a mainline railway station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44312331.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL160334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.