2 bedroom terraced house for saleCliffe Road, Rochester, Kent
- 2 bedroom mid terraced house
- Spacious lounge and dining areas
- Ideal first time buy
- Close to amenities and town centre
- Walking distance to the train station
- EPC energy rating D (56)
Positioned in the town of Strood this two bedroom terraced house would make a wonderful place to live.Within walking distance of Strood railway station that offers a high speed rail service into London, the property is also conveniently positioned for quick and easy access to the road links and motorway connections.The house will certainly accommodate most buyers demands. There is a park nearby and the home itself is packed with original features and spacious rooms with the natural light flooding into the lounge, courtesy of the generous size bay window. The dining area is ideal for those more formal dining arrangements when entertaining family and friends. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a separate bathroom so you wont have to walk through a bedroom to get to the bathroom.
What the Owner says:
I like the property because it was in a perfect location being only a short walk to the local shops within the town centre. I can also walk into the historic town of Rochester that has a Castle and Cathedral and various coffee shops and restaurants to enjoy. I love the feeling of spaciousness within my home that is typical of this period of property with its high ceilings and sizeable bay window.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'8 x 10'7 (4.47m x 3.23m)
- Dining Area: 12'5 x 10'3 (3.79m x 3.13m)
- Kitchen Area: 8'9 x 6'0 (2.67m x 1.83m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'11 x 11'9 (3.94m x 3.58m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'3 x 7'9 (3.74m x 2.36m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44312439.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11841267. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Strood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.