4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBournside Road, CHELTENHAM, Gloucestershire, GL51 3AL
Sold by Us £610,000
- 1950's four double bedroom family home being presented to a high standard
- Located within a very popular residential tree lined street in central Cheltenham
- Entrance porch plus entrance hall
- Living Room with feature fireplace, giving the room perspective and balance
- Modern fitted kitchen/dining area with a host of integral appliances
- French doors from the Dining Area to the rear garden
- Utility Room, Cloakroom and Integral garage complete downstairs
- Master Bedroom with four piece en suite bathroom
- Three further double bedrooms
- Family bathroom with Jacuzzi spa bath
Four double bedroom 1950's family home situated within a very popular residential tree lined street in central Cheltenham with primary and secondary schooling within 1/2 mile. Furthermore the fashionable area of Montpellier can be found within a mile and offers an array of shops, restaurants and brassieres whilst also hosting festivals to include Literature, Music and Food & Drink.
Walking into the property you are meet with the entrance porch and entrance hall. Offering a tiled floor and neutral walls and leading into the living room with a focal fireplace that gives the room balance and perspective, a modern fitted kitchen iis located to the rear of the property and offers a host of integral appliances and views over the garden. Bear right and the dining area offers French doors to the rear garden whilst to the left of the kitchen is the spacious utility room, cloakroom and integral access to the garage.
Once upstairs the T shaped staircase leads to the master bedroom and four piece en suite family bathroom to one side whilst to the other are the three further double bedrooms and the family bathroom that offers a Jacuzzi spa bath. The rear bedrooms enjoy views over the garden and Hatherley Park
Outside the front offers a block paved driveway allowing for off road parking with the rear garden offers paved seating area, formal lawns and flower beds whilst being enclosed by panel fencing
En Suite Bathroom
1st Floor Landing
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 302113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country , Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.