3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFairfield Gardens, Ossett, West Yorkshire
- Modern Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Attractive Enclosed Rear Garden
- Modern Fitted Kitchen, Separate Dining Room
- Sought After & Convenient Location
- Ready To Move Into And Enjoy
- EPC Rating
This modern three bedroom semi-detached home offers spacious living accommodation and is presented to a high standard throughout with modern decoration. Featuring PVCu double glazing and gas central heating the accommodation briefly comprises to the ground floor; entrance hallway with open balustrade staircase leading to the first floor, spacious lounge with contemporary fire place and double doors opening into a separate dining room. French doors in turn open out to a generous full width conservatory to the rear. The kitchen is fitted with a range of modern wall and base units with complementing work surfaces incorporating a built in double oven, gas hob, extractor, dishwasher and plumbing for washing machine. To the first floor a bright landing with window to the side leads to three well-proportioned bedrooms, two double and a generous single in addition to a fabulous bathroom with four piece suite comprising, wash hand basin, panel bath, separate shower and W.C. Outside the property occupies an enviable plot position on a quiet cul-de-sac with driveway to the side allowing off street parking and leading to a single garage. To the rear is an attractive enclosed garden with patio area complemented with planted boarders. This lovely family home offers convenient access to local amenities, transport links and schools. Ideal for families or an impressive purchase for any young couple, this property must be viewed to fully appreciate its overall appeal.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44315895.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK160554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.