4 bedroom detached house for saleRanters Lane, Goudhurst, Kent, TN17 1HR
- Charming Converted Barn with Views
- Two Bedrooms and Bedroom/Study
- Two Reception Rooms and Garden Room
- Gardens and Grounds Approx. 1.3 Acres
- Kitchen and Utility Area
- Detached Garage and Off Road Parking
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- Cranbrook School Catchment Area
Converted in 1986 and oozing with character from an inglenook fireplace to exposed beams, this charming unlisted barn is located on the outskirts of the popular village of Goudhurst and enjoys stunning far reaching views.
This charming barn is located on the outskirts of the sought after village of Goudhurst. Popular for many reasons, one of which is its location within the Cranbrook School Catchment Areas.
The village offers a wide variety of shops including a Bakers, a Pharmacy, a Newsagents incorporating a Post Office, two Hairdressers, a Doctors Surgery, a Veterinary Surgery and local pubs offering good food.
The local Primary School enjoys an excellent reputation having recently achieved an outstanding Ofsted report and in addition to this and the Cranbrook School there are other excellent schools, namely Bethany, Benenden School, Marlborough House, St Ronans, High Weald Academy and Dulwich Prep School as well as the Boys and Girls Grammar Schools in Tonbridge and Tunbridge Wells.
The Mainline stations at nearby Paddock Wood, Marden and Staplehurst offer regular trains into London. The A21 provides access to the M25 Motorway to the North and South.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44320401.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 358948. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harpers and Hurlingham, Cranbrook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.