3 bedroom terraced house for saleBligh Way, Strood, Rochester, Kent
- 3 bedroom mid terraced house
- Offered for sale with no onward chain
- Great first time buy
- Close to shops and schools
- EPC energy rating E (52)
PUBLIC NOTICEWard and Partners are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £195,000 for 54 Bligh Way, Strood, Kent, ME2 2UT. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should notify Ward and Partners, 81 High Street, Strood, Kent, ME2 4AH Tel (01634) 718551 before exchange of contracts.
More detailsThis home is set in a popular part of Strood with excellent schools, transport links and shops all within walking distance. Occupying a position set back from the main road and offering spacious accommodation including a 18' lounge/diner that has enough space for all your furniture and a generous size kitchen that will be perfect for the budding chef. The conservatory looks over a generous size rear garden that offers some great potential. You will be able to imagine hosting some great parties with family and friends. The home needs some updating and has plenty of scope for you to put your own stamp on it.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Diner: 18'2 x 11'2 (5.54m x 3.41m)
- Kitchen: 18'3 (5.57m) x 11'10 (3.61m) narrowing to 6'6 (1.98m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'3 x 10'11 (3.43m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'10 x 8'7 (3.30m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'3 x 7'2 (2.52m x 2.19m)
- Shower Room
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44320413.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11841342. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Strood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.