4 bedroom detached house for saleMill Lane, Rainhill, L35
Sold STC £395,000
- A Period Detached Residence
- Previously A Children's Day Nursery
- Elegant In Appearance & Design
- Traditional Construction
- Beautiful & Established Location
- Residential Consent Re-Established
- REf: P/2015/0610/FUL
- Reception Hall & Spacious Lounge
- Dining Area
- Energy Rating F
A successful planning application was granted for the conversion of the nursery back to a residential dwelling, full details of which can be found on the St Helens Council Planning Portal using planning reference P/2015/0610/FUL. The approved permission was dated 16th September 2015 subject to the following conditions.
(1) The works hereby permitted must be begin within 3 years of the date of this decision notice.
(2) The development shall be carried out in accordance with the application drawings - Existing and Proposed
Plans dated July 2015.
(3) For ease of reference we have attached copy documentation to the rear of these sales particulars.
Viewings are strictly by appointment with the Allerton Road Sales Office of Sutton Kersh.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44320578.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ART151216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, Allerton & South Liverpool Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.