3 bedroom terraced house for saleBlantyre Road, Wavertree, Liverpool, L15
- An End Terraced House
- Investment Opportunity
- Currently Let To Four Students
- Let Until 29 th June 2017
- Monthly Income £1,191.67 Inc Bills
- Subject To Holiday Discounts
- Popular & Convenient Location
- Entrance Hall & Lounge
- Open Plan Dining Room To Kitchen
- Energy Rating D
Sutton Kersh are pleased to offer for sale this well proportioned end terraced house which is currently let to four students until 29th June 2017. This investment opportunity has a monthly income of 1,191.67 including bills, subject to holiday discounts. The accommodation comprises to the ground floor; entrance hall, lounge (currently used as a bedroom), open plan dining room through to kitchen and a utility room. To the first floor there is a landing, three bedrooms and a bathroom / WC. The property is double glazed and has gas central heating. Externally there is a small area to the front and a walled and gated rear yard. Viewing is highly recommended and there is no ongoing chain.
Tenancy agreement available upon request.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44320590.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ART160865. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, Allerton & South Liverpool Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.