5 bedroom detached house for saleCliveden Road, Wimbledon
- Stunning period detached house
- Five bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Spectacular 30ft kitchen/dining room
- Living room
- Guest cloakroom
- Dressing room to master bedroom
- Beautifully presented
- Sought after residential road
- Vendor suited
A truly stunning detached five bedroom, two bathroom period family house, beautifully presented and finished to a particularly high standard. Conveniently located in a highly sought-after road close to the outstanding Dundonald and Wimbledon Chase Schools, this type of property is rarely available (this is the only period detached house in the road) and has the perfect blend of stylish modern touches and character period features, radiating quality and taste in every room. A spectacular modern 30ft kitchen/dining room floods with light courtesy of large skylights and full height bi-folding doors which open directly onto a pretty rear garden. This superb property really has to be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Bedroom - 6.53m x 3.33m (21'5 x 10'11) -
Bedroom - 4.78m x 3.66m (15'8 x 12') -
Bedroom - 3.89m x 3.38m (12'9 x 11'1) -
Bedroom 12'4 X 7'4 -
Bedroom - 2.90m x 2.67m (9'6 x 8'9) -
Reception Room - 4.70m x 4.09m (15'5 x 13'5) -
Reception Room - 3.00m x 2.72m (9'10 x 8'11) -
Kitchen/Family Room - 9.25m x 6.22m (30'4 x 20'5) -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44321586.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26505284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by andrew scott robertson, Wimbledon Hill - Sales . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.