4 bedroom house for saleSouth Tawton
Sold STC £425,000
- Grade II listed 4 bedroom house
- Inglenook fireplace with bread oven and woodburning stove
- Dining room
- Farmhouse style kitchen
- Four bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room
- Bathroom with roll edged bath
- Single garage and off road parking
- Large garden with space for keeping poultry or a vegetable garden
- Rural setting
- Close to village amenities in South Zeal and short distance to A30 arterial route
A spacious and comfortable grade II listed period house situated on the northern fringe of the Dartmoor National Park in a small hamlet close to the attractive villages of South Zeal and South Tawton and within easy reach of the Moor, the large town of Okehampton with its amenities and only a few minutes drive from the A30 dual carriageway providing a fast route to Exeter.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7004207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rendells, Chagford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.