4 bedroom detached house for saleBulmer Close, Yarm
Sold STC £310,000
- We are Delighted to Offer For Sale this Deceptively Spacious Four Bedroom Detached Family Residence
- Occupying a Delightful Plot within this Popular Close on Leven Park Where Properties are Rarely Available For Sale
- Generous Lounge with Living Flame Effect Gas Fire Set in a Feature Surround
- Dining Room with Double Doors to the Double Glazed Conservatory
- Re-Fitted Kitchen with Built-In Oven & Hob, Integrated Dishwasher & Wine Cooler
- Useful Study together with a Utility Room & Cloakroom/WC
- Four Bedrooms with Three having Fitted Wardrobes
- Superb Re-Fitted En-Suite Shower Room to the Master Bedroom & Impressive Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Delightful Gardens to Front & Rear, Block Paved Driveway & Single Garage
We are Delighted to Offer For Sale this Deceptively Spacious Four Bedroom Detached Family Residence, Occupying a Delightful Plot within this Popular Close on Leven Park Where Properties are Rarely Available For Sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44323488.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR160287. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.