5 bedroom detached house for saleMain Street, Rowston, LN4
Sold STC £300,000
- Four Generous Bedrooms
- Large Office/ Fifth Bedroom
- En-Suite with Sauna
- Three Reception Rooms and Conservatory
- Dining Kitchen, Utility and Cloakroom
- Integral Double Garage
- Extensive Gardens and Adjoining Fields to Rear
- Useful Brick Outbuildings
- EPC Rating C
PARTICULARLY SPACIOUS AND VERSATILE FOUR/FIVE BEDROOM ACCOMODATION IS ENJOYED BY THIS INDIVIDUAL FAMILY HOME SITUATED IN THIS SMALL RURAL VILLAGE BACKING ON TO OPEN COUNTRYSIDE. The Ground Floor comprises; Hallway, Cloakroom, 24ft Lounge with Multi Fuel Stove, Dining Room, Conservatory, Family Room, Dining Kitchen and Utility Room. To the First Floor, there are Four Bedrooms together with a further room above the Garage which could be used as an Office/Study Room or Fifth Bedroom. These are served by a Family Bathroom together with En-Suite Shower Room which incorporates a Sauna. Features include Oil fired central heating, wood effect uPVC double glazing together with Solar Panels. Outside to the front of the property is an extensive paved driveway leading to the integral Double Garage whilst to the rear the large Gardens are South facing and back on to adjacent fields. Presently it is divided into formal Gardens and Kitchen Garden area together with a useful range of brick outbuildings. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this superb property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44323950.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLR150650. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.