3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGlanant Street, Hirwaun, Aberdare, CF44 9NF
- **PERFECT FIRST TIME BUY**
- A Very Good Sized Family Home
- 3 Good Sized Bedrooms
- Rear Courtyard and Single Garage
- Benifits from being End of Terrace
- Spacious Family Lounge
- MUST SEE PROPERTY
- EPC - D
THIS ONE'S FOR YOU. IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYER We are pleased to offer for sale this very spacious end of terrace property comprising of entrance porch, lounge, kitchen/ diner, bathroom, three bedrooms, and a single garage. Double glazed, gas central heating. garden to the rear.
The village of Hirwaun is an established residential community approximately 3 miles North of Aberdare town centre. The village has a range of shops and amenities and a brand new Health Centre. Conveniently situated for access to the Heads of the Valleys Road (A465) and the A470 trunk road.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 360345. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sophie Hill, Merthyr Tydfil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.