2 bedroom flat for saleEdith Road, London, W14
- Double height, fantastic reception room
- Spacious flat
- Patio area
- 2 double bedrooms
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- 2 Bathrooms, 1 ensuite
- Close to District and Piccadilly line tube.
- Share of Freehold
- Environmental Impact Rating Band D
- Energy Efficiency Rating Band C
This fantastic two double bedroom, 2 bathroom garden flat with double height reception room is located on Edith Road. The flat further comprises two bathrooms, one ensuite, a kitchen, wide hall and courtyard patio area.
The reception room really is striking with an abundance of light, a stone fireplace and glazed doors to the patio area.
The bedrooms are both double in size, one with access to the patio are and the other to the front of the house with a splay bay of sash windows. There is also plenty of storage.
Transport links include West Kensington tube station which is just a short walk, serviced by the District line, Barons Court tube serviced by the District and Piccadilly line and Kensington Olympia overground. Kensington High Street, Earls Court and Hammersmith are a bus ride away and access out of London via the A4 is again just moments away.
Share of freehold.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44324970.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26505732. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tates , West Kensington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.