3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStanley Road, Ashford
- Semi-Detached Edwardian Family Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- Stunning Family Bathroom & Downstairs WC
- Off-Street Parking & Garage
- South West Facing Garden
- Huge Potential to Extend (STPP)
- Close to Ashford Station & Town Centre
- No Onward Chain
A well presented semi-detached Edwardian property offering the new owner huge scope for extension subject to planning. Arranged over two floors, the internal space comprises an entrance hall with stairs to the first floor landing, front reception room with bay windows, dining room opening out to the kitchen, two double bedrooms, a further bedroom/study, a beautiful family bathroom with bath and separate double shower, and a downstairs WC. The property further benefits from a large South West facing, fully enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn and off-street parking and garage to the side. Stanley road is a quiet residential street within a short walk to Ashford Station and all the amenities that Ashford town has to offer. Sold with no onward chain.
EPC band: F
NB: the EPC was commissioned before double glazing, insulation and central heating was installed
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.