3 bedroom terraced house for saleWheatfield, Langtoft, Peterborough
- Three bedrooms
- Double fronted terrace house
- 17ft Lounge
- Separate Dining Area
- Utility Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Rear garden backing onto fields
- Allocated parking space
* Double fronted terrace house
* 17ft Lounge
* Separate Dining Area
* Utility Room
* Downstairs Cloakroom
* Rear garden backing onto fields
* Allocated parking space
Hardwood double glazed door to front with PVCu double glazed lead effect window to front, radiator, stairs.
5.38m x 2.64m (17'8" x 8'8"). PVCu double glazed lead effect window to front, two radiators, telephone point, tv point, coving to textured ceiling, PVCu double glazed patio doors to rear opening to rear garden.
Separate Dining Area
2.44m x 2.31m (8' x 7'7"). PVCu double glazed lead effect window to front, radiator, coving to textured ceiling, opening to:
2.77m x 2.21m (9'1" x 7'3"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, sink with mixer tap, space for fridge and freezer, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob with pull out extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed lead effect window to rear, vinyl flooring, telephone point, coving to textured ceiling, door to:
1.73m x 1.55m (5'8" x 5'1"). Worktop space, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, vinyl flooring, coving to textured ceiling, wall mounted gas radiator heating boiler, hardwood part glazed door to rear garden.
Fitted two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and low level wc, extractor fan, coving to textured ceiling.
First Floor Landing
PVCu double glazed lead effect window to rear, radiator, coving to textured ceiling, airing cupboard housing hot water tank with immersion heater.
3.94m x 2.84m (12'11" x 9'4"). PVCu double glazed lead effect window to front, radiator, tv point, coving to textured ceiling.
3.86m x 2.72m (12'8" x 8'11"). PVCu double glazed lead effect window to front, radiator, coving to textured ceiling.
2.77m x 2.46m (9'1" x 8'1"). PVCu double glazed lead effect window to rear, radiator, coving to textured ceiling.
Fitted three piece suite comprising bath with hand shower attachment, wash hand basin and low level wc, tiled splashbacks, PVCu double glazed frosted lead effect window to rear, radiator, extractor fan, coving to textured ceiling.
Rear garden backing onto open fields, enclosed by timber panelled fencing, mainly laid to lawn, patio area with seating with a variety of plants and shrubs. Allocated parking space to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44325063.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD201659. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.