3 bedroom flat for saleHamilton Close, Tottenham
- Three Bedroom Flat
- Chain Free & Currently Vacant
- Close To Tottenham Hale Retail Park
- Walking Distance To Tottenham Hale & Seven Sisters Stations
- Lease In Excess Of 90 Years
- Own Rear Garden
- Ground Floor
- Separate Bathroom & Toilet
THIS AMOUNT OF SPACE FOR UNDER £400,000? THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!
Kings Group are privileged to offer for sale as sole agents, this THREE BEDROOM flat in the Tottenham Hale area. Hamilton Close is in our opinion roughly a 5 minute walk to Tottenham Hale station and Seven Sisters station, it would be tough to find a better location for both of these stations. Tottenham Hale retail park is just across the road which offers many stores that will tick all of your shopping needs.
The flat has a sole use rear garden also, so again, where will you find something like this at such a good price? The vendor has disclosed to us that the lease length remaining is in excess of 90 years, an exact number will be with us shortly. The flat also offers fantastic amounts of storage, with three extra large cupboards in the large hallway of the flat.
This location will only go one way price wise, that is upwards. We advise a viewing as soon as possible as previous history shows that properties in this location and of this style do not hang around on the market for long. Come on, secure this property sooner rather later, or you will be disappointed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26505935. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Tottenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.