2 bedroom terraced house for saleDarent Place, Didcot
Sold STC £250,000
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Mid Terraced House
- Allocated Parking
- No Onward Chain
- Ladygrove Location
- Prime Town Location
Located within the ever popular and sought after location of Ladygrove. A great investment property or starter family home close to good primary schools and recreational areas.
A mid terraced house situated on the 'Ladygrove Development' and offered 'for sale' with no onward chain. The property offers entrance hall, lounge and kitchen/breakfast room. On the first floor are two double bedrooms and bathroom. Outside the property is a garden to the rear.
Door to front. Window to front. Radiator.
Lounge 12' 5" Max x 11' 1" Max ( 3.78m Max x 3.38m Max )
Window to front aspect. Understairs cupboard. Coving to ceiling. Radiator.
Kitchen 15' 5" Max x 7' 5" Max ( 4.70m Max x 2.26m Max )
Window to rear aspect. Double glazed sliding door to rear. Fitted kitchen comprising of range of wall and base units. Sink and drainer inset. Work surfaces. Integrated oven and hob. Part tiling. Plumbing for washing machine. Wall mounted boiler. Radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 9' 2" Max ( 4.14m x 2.79m Max )
Two windows to front aspect. Built in cupboard. Cupboard with water cylinder. Radiator. Loft hatch.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 9' 7" ( 3.02m x 2.92m )
Window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Obscured window to rear aspect. Suite comprising of bath, wash hand basin and WC. Part tiling. Radiator.
Paved patio to rear. Paved path leading to mainly lawn area. Shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44326527.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DID103140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.