3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHorrocks Close, Ware
- Semi-detached family home
- Two reception rooms
- Front and rear gardens
- Huge potential for extension (stpp)
A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY to acquire this three bedroom semi-detached family home which offers great potential for extension (stpp) and just a short walk from Kingshill infant and St Marys junior schools. Must be seen to fully appreciate - viewings strictly by appointment only.
Glazed door to front aspect and glazed obscured window to side aspect, wall mounted radiator and staircase rising to first floor landing. Fitted carpet flooring, under-stair storage cupboard and doors to lounge and kitchen.
Lounge 15' 5" x 12' 2" ( 4.70m x 3.71m )
Glazed window to front aspect. Wall mounted gas fire with back boiler, television point, power points and fitted carpet flooring. Double doors leading to:
Dining Room 8' 6" x 8' 2" ( 2.59m x 2.49m )
Glazed window to rear aspect. Wall mounted radiator, power points and fitted carpet flooring.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 9' 5" ( 2.54m x 2.87m )
Glazed window and door to rear aspect. Kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Space for appliances, power points and part tiled walls.
Glazed obscured window to side aspect. Staircase rising from entrance hall, airing cupboard, wall mounted radiator, fitted carpet flooring and loft accessed via ladder. Doors to all first floor rooms.
Master Bedroom 12' 4" x 10' 7" ( 3.76m x 3.23m )
Glazed window to front aspect. Fitted storage cupboards, television point, power points and fitted carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' 1" ( 3.48m x 3.07m )
Glazed window to rear aspect. Wall mounted radiator, power points and carpet flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 7' 3" ( 2.84m x 2.21m )
Glazed window to front aspect. Fitted storage cupboards, power points and carpet flooring.
Glazed obscured window to rear aspect. Suite comprising of a panel bath and pedestal wash hand basin. Wall mounted heater, part tiled walls and carpet flooring.
Glazed obscured window to rear aspect. Low level wc and vinyl flooring.
Laid to lawn with mature plant and shrub borders. Low brick boundary wall and pathway leading to entrance door and gated access to side/rear garden.
Commencing with a patio area with the remainder predominantly laid to lawn with mature plants, shrubs and trees. Fenced perimeter, greenhouse/lean-to and side garden.
Gated access to garage with 'up-and-over' door and side access door. Power and light connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44326554.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRE104211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.