3 bedroom link detached house for saleMonks Way, Liverpool
Offers in Region of £269,500
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Three Bedroom Linked Detached
- Highly Desirable Location
- Off Road Parking
- Modern Kitchen & Family Bathroom
- Excellent Local Amenities & Schools
Jones & Chapman are delighted to market this fantastic 3 bedroom family home located in Woolton Village L25. Boasting off road parking, front and rear gardens, downstairs WC, and a modern kitchen & bathroom. Viewing is highly recommended!
Brought to the market by Jones & Chapman in the highly sought after residential location of Woolton Village L25, is this fantastic three bedroom linked detached family home! The property briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hall, down stairs WC, spacious lounge, dining room, conservatory and a modern kitchen. To the first floor the property has been altered to incorporate the smaller fourth bedroom into a dressing area off the master bedroom. There are a further two goodsize bedrooms and a stylish family bathroom. Externally there is off road parking with a car port and front and rear gardens. Properties rarely come to market in this popular location so close to Woolton Village with its wonderful amenities and local schools. Viewing is highly recommended, PLEASE CALL to reserve a viewing time on our +++Open House Event Saturday 17th September 2016 12pm-1pm+++
Double glazed door to the front, double glazed window to the side, radiator,
Double glazed window to the side, low level W.C, sink.
Lounge 14' 1" x 12' 6" ( 4.29m x 3.81m )
Double glazed bow bay window to the front, electric fireplace, radiator, telephone and tv point.
Dining Room 16' 6" max x 8' 6" max ( 5.03m max x 2.59m max )
Double glazed french patio doors, radiator.
Kitchen 13' 3" x 9' 8" ( 4.04m x 2.95m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, central heating boiler, radiator, storage cupboard, tiled floor, double glazed window to the rear, and door to garden.
Conservatory 11' 1" max into recess x 8' 6" max into recess ( 3.38m max into recess x 2.59m max into recess )
Upvc and brick construction, double glazed windows.
Double glazed window to the side, airing cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 8' 9" ( 4.29m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Dressing Room / Area
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 6' 3" ( 3.12m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 9' 5" ( 2.59m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Double glazed window to the side, radiator towel rail, bath with mixer tap, shower, wash hand basin in vanity unit, low level W.C, fully tiled walls.
Block paved drive, carport, laid to lawn with plants and shrubs.
Flagged garden with plants shrubs and storage shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44326572.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112517. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.