1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleGrosvenor Bridge Road, Bath
- One Bedroom Apartment
- No Onward Chain
- Room For Improvement
- Ground Floor Flat
- Ideal For First Time Buyers or Investors
One bedroom ground floor purpose built flat which benefits from communal gardens, easy access to footpaths and Larkhall village.
Potential to put your own stamp on the property. Offered with No Onward Chain.
The property forms part of the ever popular Grosvenor Bridge Road, tucked well back from the London Road on the East side of Bath. This property is ideally located for Larkhall with a wide selection of independent shops and amenities. The property is just minutes from Kensington Meadows and the Kennet & Avon Canal.
Living Room 14' 6" x 11' 3" ( 4.42m x 3.43m )
Large front aspect double glazed window. Telephone point.
Kitchen 7' 8" x 6' 9" ( 2.34m x 2.06m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Space for electric cooker and washing machine. Night storage heater.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 9' 1" ( 3.30m x 2.77m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Telephone point.
Suite comprising: Wash hand basin, WC and shower in cubicle. Rear aspect double glazed window. Extractor fan.
Use of communal gardens.
Off road parking space (Not Allocated)
From our Larkhall Allen & Harris office continue for 0.2 miles and take a right at Grosvenor Bridge Road. Follow this road and turn left at the bottom. You will find the property on your right hand side.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44326581.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAR103269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bath Larkhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.