3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEdward Phillipps Road, Hathern, Loughborough
- Modern three story
- Perfect Family home
- 3/4 Bedrooms
- No upward chain
- A viewing is strongly advised
Modern three story, family home. Situated in a delightful recently built estate location . The property is in excellent decorative order and has sizeable accommodation over three floors. Benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing and offered to the market with no upward chain.
*Modern three story, family home. Situated in a delightful recently built estate location . The property is in excellent decorative order and has sizeable accommodation over three floors. Benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing and offered to the market with no upward chain. The accommodation comprises of, entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, lounge and kitchen. To the first floor are two bedrooms and family bathroom. The second floor consists of the master bedroom with ensuite and a further bedroom. Outside there are low maintenance gardens.
Approach by front to door aspect, radiator, tiled flooring and doors to rooms.
Double glazed window to front, radiator, WC, wash hand basin, tiled splash back and plumbing for washing machine.
Sitting/dining Room 15' 4" x 16' 1" ( 4.67m x 4.90m )
With double glazed patio doors to garden, television point, radiator, storage cupboard and doors to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 8' 6" ( 3.45m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front, doors to hall, fitted kitchen with wall, base and draw units. Stainless steel sink drainer unit, additional work surfaces and matching splash back. Integrated electric oven, integrated gas hob, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer and central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
With doors to rooms and stairs to second floor.
With double glazed window to front, bath, partial tiling to walls, extractor fan, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, heated towel rail and tiled floor.
Bedroom Two/ Lounge 13' 2" x 16' 1" ( 4.01m x 4.90m )
The bedroom is currently being used as a lounge. With double glazed window to rear, patio doors and radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 6" x 8' 10" ( 4.11m x 2.69m )
With double glazed window to front and radiator.
Second Floor Landing
With loft access and doors to bedrooms.
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 16' 1" ( 3.20m x 4.90m )
With two double glazed windows to rear, built in wardrobes and radiator and door to en-suite.
WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, shaver point, extractor fan, heated towel rail and tiled floor.
Bedroom Four 10' 1" x 16' 3" ( 3.07m x 4.95m )
With double glazed window to front and radiator.
To the front of the property, there is on street parking and access to a communal area which leads to a garage with up and over doors and a designated parking space.
To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance landscaped garden, mainly laid to lawn with boarders housing plants and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44326602.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH108434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.