3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSherwood Road, Tideswell, Buxton
Sold STC £225,000
- *** GUIDE PRICE £225,000 - £250,000 ***
- No upward chain
- Derbyshire Dales Occupancy Clause applies
- Lady Manners school catchment
- Generous corner plot garden
- Open aspect with picturesque views
A well appointed three bedroom semi detached property nestled in a generous corner plot garden with superb far reaching views across the surrounding countryside. The property occupies a peaceful picturesque setting in the popular Peak Park village of Tideswell.
A well appointed three bedroom semi detached property nestled in a generous corner plot garden with superb far reaching views across the surrounding countryside. The property occupies a peaceful picturesque setting in the popular Peak Park village of Tideswell, close to an excellent range of local shops, cafes, amenities and country inns within Lady Manners school catchment. The property offers further scope for enlargement subject to gaining the relevant planning consents and the Derbyshire Dales Occupancy Clause applies. This is the first time the property has come to the market in 60 years.
A double glazed entrance door with decorative glazed panel opens into the entrance lobby with staircase leading to the first floor.
Sitting Room 14' 9" into recess x 12' 9" extending to 15' 10" ( 4.50m into recess x 3.89m extending to 4.83m )
A dual aspect reception room with front and rear facing double glazed windows with tiled sills, radiator and an Adams style fireplace houses a gas fire. Television point.
Study 9' 7" x 5' 7" ( 2.92m x 1.70m )
With side aspect double glazed window, radiator, telephone point and built in storage cupboard.
Kitchen 13' 2" x 9' 10" ( 4.01m x 3.00m )
A fitted kitchen comprising wall, base and drawer units with one and a half bowl stainless steel sink set in roll edge work surface with matching upstand. Inset four ring gas hob with overhead extractor canopy, built in oven with space above for microwave, space and plumbing for washing machine and integrated fridge. With rear and side aspect double glazed windows and a double glazed door leads to the garden.
First Floor Landing
With front aspect double glazed window and access hatch to generous boarded loft. Also with radiator and a built in linen cupboard housing the water tank.
Comprising shaped bath, shower enclosure with glazed screen and overhead shower, wash hand basin and low flush WC. With ladder style heated towel rail, tiled floor, partially tiled walls and side aspect double glazed window enjoying spectacular views.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 9' 3" narrowing to 7' 2" ( 4.06m x 2.82m narrowing to 2.18m )
A double bedroom with rear aspect double glazed window, tiled sill and radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 10" maximum measurement x 9' 2" ( 4.52m maximum measurement x 2.79m )
A double bedroom with rear aspect double glazed window with tiled sill enjoying picturesque views of the surrounding countryside. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 6' 4" ( 3.56m x 1.93m )
With front aspect double glazed window, tiled sill and radiator.
A timber gate opens into the front garden and a pathway leads to the entrance door. The generous corner plot garden includes garden laid to lawn, planted beds and borders, seating terrace and the garden with stone boundary walling adjoins open countryside and enjoys picturesque views.
The property offers further scope for development, through loft conversion or extension subject to gaining the relevant planning consents.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44326641.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK104310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.