2 bedroom terraced house for saleNelson Road, Leighton Buzzard
- Two Bedroom Terraced House
- Allocated Parking Space
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Generous Rear Garden
This two bedroom family home is presented in good condition, close to local shops, schools and transport links and only a 16 minute walk from the town centre. A MUST SEE PROPERTY!
This two bedroom family home is presented in good condition, close to local shops, schools and transport links and only a 16 minute walk from the town centre. The property is comprised of: entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen. On the first floor there are 2 bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there are gardens to the front and rear with allocated parking for one vehicle.
Double glazed door to the front, doors to the cloakroom, lounge and kitchen, stairs to the first floor landing. Under stairs storage. Tiled Flooring.
Double glazed window to the front. WC, wash hand basin, radiator. Tiled flooring.
Lounge: 13' 5" x 11' ( 4.09m x 3.35m )
Double glazed French doors to the garden. Radiator, feature electric fire. Laminate flooring.
Kitchen: 9' 8" x 5' 3" ( 2.95m x 1.60m )
Double glazed window to the front. Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob, integrated fridge/freezer, space for washing machine. Central heating boiler. Part tiled walls, tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing:
Doors to both bedroom and bathroom. Loft access, radiator.
Bedroom One: 13' 5" x 8' 2" ( 4.09m x 2.49m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Two: 13' 4" x 5' 3" ( 4.06m x 1.60m )
Double glazed window to the front. Storage cupboard, radiator.
Sun tunnel. Bath with mixer tap and shower over, WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, radiator. Tiled flooring.
Pathway leading to the storm porch and front door, remainder laid to lawn. Allocated parking space for one vehicle.
Mainly laid to lawn with decked seating area, storage shed, gated access to the rear bin area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44326659.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ104271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.