3 bedroom bungalow for saleSussex Grange, Main Road, Southbourne, PO10
- Three Bedroom Chalet Bungalow with 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Light & Bright Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Living Room
- Ground Floor Master Bedroom with En Suite
- Two First Floor Bedrooms both with En Suites
- Garage & Parking
- Luxurious Specification
- Part Exchange & 'Help to Buy' Available
- Estimated Completion - February 2017
An exclusive new development of just 20 no. 2, 3 and 4 bedroom houses and chalet bungalows in the sought after village of Southbourne from highly regarded local developer Crayfern Homes. Government 'Help to Buy' Scheme and Part Exchange available (subject to terms and conditions).
Plot 13 is a three bedroom chalet bungalow with garage and parking. On the ground floor is the living room, kitchen/breakfast room and Master bedroom with en suite. Upstairs are two further bedrooms both with en suites.
Luxurious specification including designer fitted kitchens, underfloor heating to ground floor, Roca sanitaryware and Porcelanosa tiling.
Sales Information Centre open Saturday - Monday 10am - 5pm. To arrange a viewing please call 01243 521833.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 14'4 (4.37m) x 10'4 (3.15m)
Living Room 15'0 (4.57m) x 12'2 (3.71m)
Master Bedroom 14'3 (4.34m) x 12'6 (3.81m)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 2 12'2 (3.71m) x 11'1 (3.38m)
Bedroom 3 12'6 (3.81m) x 11'1 (3.38m)
Garage & Parking
Southbourne village is found to the east of Emsworth and west of Chichester, just inside the West Sussex borders. The village has a mixture of local shops, pubs and restaurants, together with a railway station with services along the south coast. Sussex Grange is situated on the A259 with good bus routes and good road links to the A27.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 234438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Chichester - New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.