2 bedroom apartment for saleClermont Terrace, Brighton
Sold STC £375,000
- Attractive bay fronted Victorian property
- Spacious first floor apartment, over 1000 sq ft in size
- Two double bedrooms
- Spacious kitchen breakfast room
- Magnificent 18' x 14'9 reception room
- Share of freehold
- Many period features throughout & all front sash windows are original & restored
- Close to Preston Park railway station
A spacious first floor apartment being over 1000 sq ft in size & set in a bay fronted Victorian building. Benefiting from a spacious entrance hall, 18' lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, two double bedrooms, modern bathroom, share of freehold & within minutes of Preston Park station.
OPEN HOUSE: SATURDAY 24TH SEPTEMBER - BY STRICT APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Clermont Terrace is a popular residential tree lined road which runs between Clermont Road and Cumberland Road in the Preston Park conservation area. It is therefore very conveniently situated within walking distance of Preston Park railway station, excellent schools for children of all age groups and public transport. There is a range of local shopping at nearby Fiveways and also a Sainsbuys at the bottom of Clermont Terrace. London Road with its shops, restaurants and cafes is within 1 miles away and there is easy access to the city centre, Brighton seafront and Brighton mainline station via local bus transport.
The flat is also a short walk away from Preston Park which offers an array of recreational facilities including eight tennis courts, three bowling greens, a cycle velodrome, two cricket fields, four football pitches, two basketball courts and plenty of pathways for running and jogging.
Viewing's come highly recommended to appreciate this fantastic property and sought after location.
Tiled pathway with steps rising to entrance porch.
With entryphone system and stairs rising to first floor.
Personal Entrance Door
Oak flooring, entryphone handset, picture rail, shelved platform, coved ceiling, solid wood panelled doors leading to all principal rooms.
Lounge 18' into bay x 14' 9" ( 5.49m into bay x 4.50m )
Magnificent reception room with original stripped wooden flooring, feature cast aluminum radiator, original and restored three section sash bay window to front with elevated roof top and treetop views along the terrace, feature cast iron open fireplace with decorative wood surround and tiled hearth, recessed shelving to one chimney breast with feature TV stand and cupboard space to the other, decorative ceiling mouldings and dado rail, additional cast aluminum radiator, deep skirting boards, optional door which could be reinstated to bedroom two.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 14' 9" x 13' 5" ( 4.50m x 4.09m )
With continued solid oak and insulated flooring throughout, feature cast aluminum radiator period fireplace and surround.
Range of high gloss fronted cupboard and drawer units with contrasting walnut effect work surfaces, further custom made floor to ceiling storage and shelving section, space and plumbing dishwasher and washing machine, space for upright fridge freezer, integrated electric hob with oven below and stainless steel canopy hood set over, inset stainless steel single 1 bowl sink and drainer unit with swan neck mixer tap over, double glazed wooden sash window with outlook across rear gardens.
Bedroom One 14' 9" x 13' 5" max ( 4.50m x 4.09m max )
Having wooden double glazed sash window to rear with fitted bi-folding shutters to rear with outlook across rear gardens, feature cast aluminum radiators, period fireplace with cast iron grate, picture rail and moulded coving, built-in wardrobe with overhead cupboard space and shelving to one chimney recess.
Bedroom Two 15' 5" x 13' 5" max ( 4.70m x 4.09m max )
Having original and restored twin front facing sash windows, cast aluminum feature radiators, picture rail, moulded cornice, feature fireplace with cast iron grate, deep skirting boards, fitted triple wardrobe/cupboard with open shelving to the centre.
White bathroom suite comprising bath with heritage style taps, matching rainfall style overhead shower with thermostatic controller and bi-fold glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps over, low level wc, tiled floor, tiled splashback areas and ladder style towel rail radiator.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44326686.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRP103236. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Preston Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.