3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleManor Place, Stockton-On-Tees
Sold STC £130,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- **GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £140,000**
- Spacious three bedroom semi-detached house with no onward chain
- Popular Fairfield location in a good primary and secondary school catchment
- Two good size reception rooms plus conservatory
- Integral garage, drive and fully enclosed rear garden
- Good proximity to local amenities, leisure facilities and transport links
**GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £140,000**
Rare to the market in such a prime Fairfield location is this spacious three bedroom semi detached house with huge potential to be the perfect home for life.
Ideally located for good local primary and secondary schools this well maintained property would benefit from modernisation in some area's but its cul-de-sac location and proximity to amenities, transport routes and sports facilities is bound to make is very popular.
Available for sale with no chain this great property briefly comprises of:- Entrance hall, two good size reception rooms, kitchen, conservatory and integral garage. To the first floor are three good size bedrooms and the family bathroom. Externally to the front of the property there is a front garden, drive and garage for off road parking and to the rear of the property is a fully enclosed pretty garden ideal for entertaining.
Double glazed door to the front elevation, under stairs cupboard, double glazed window to the front elevation and a radiator.
Lounge 10' 11" into bay x 11' 7" ( 3.33m into bay x 3.53m )
Modern gas fire place, wall lights, double glazed bay window to the front elevation and a radiator.
Dining Room 10' 2" x 12' 7" ( 3.10m x 3.84m )
Gas fire place, wall lights and doubelg lazed window to the rear elevation.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 9' 5" ( 2.41m x 2.87m )
Fully fitted kitchen, a 1 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, gas cooker, pantry storage, double glazed window to the rear elevation and doors leading the conservatory.
Conservatory 7' 9" x 10' 2" ( 2.36m x 3.10m )
UPVC constructed conservatory, double glazed windows to the rear and side elevation and door leading to integral garage.
Stairs leading from the hallway and double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom One 9' 6" x 13' 6" into bay ( 2.90m x 4.11m into bay )
Built in wardrobe, double glazed bay window to the front elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 12' 8" ( 2.77m x 3.86m )
Fitted wardrobes, double glazed window to the rear elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 8' 9" ( 2.34m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation and a radiator.
Suite Comprising: panelled bath with shower over, low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, double glazed window to the rear elevation and a radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44326965.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO106687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.