5 bedroom detached house for saleBarley Drive, Burton Latimer, Kettering
Sold STC £325,000
- Popular Burton Latimer Location
- Accommodation Over Three Floors
- Immaculate Condition Throughout
- Two Reception Rooms
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Three En Suites
- Tandem Length Garage
- Landscaped Rear Garden
DETACHED WITH FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOMS - BURTON LATIMER - Offered for sale in immaculate condition both internally and externally, Five double bedrooms, three en- suite rooms, gas fired central heating, viewing highly recemmended.
Enter via main front door. Two radiators. Down lighting. Coving to ceiling. Stairs rising to first floor landing. Under stairs storage cupboard.
Suite comprises low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled splash backs. Radiator. Obscure window to rear aspect.
LOUNGE 19'8 x 11'6 (6.03m x 3.53m)
Dual aspect room with window to front aspect. Radiator. Adams style fireplace surround, marble stone hearth with inset living flame gas fire. Tv and BT points. Further radiator. French doors with full length side windows overlooking rear garden. Down lighting.
DINING ROOM 12'6 x 9'7 max (3.84m x 2.95m max)
Window to front aspect. Radiator. V groove laminate flooring. Coving to ceiling.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 13'6 x 12'8 (4.14m x 3.90m)
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces over. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over. Integrated dishwasher and automatic washing machine. Space for free standing Range style double electric oven with stainless steel six ring gas hob and chimney style cooker hood above. Further wall units with glass and feature lights. Integrated fridge/freezer. Central island with built in cupboards, seating area and contrasting work surface. Down lighting. Double glazed window to rear garden and door to side.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Down lighting. Radiator. Doors to:
BEDROOM ONE 11'11 x 11'3 (3.38m x 3.44m)
Window to rear aspect, Radiator. Down lighting. Wall mounted air conditioning unit. Double fitted wardrobe and triple fitted wardrobes with shelving and rail. Door to en suite.
Obscure window to rear garden. Three piece suite comprises low level WC, shower enclosure with folding screen and wash hand basin. Chrome towel rail. Tiles to all wet areas including tiled flooring with under floor heating, controlled by a digital wall mounted thermostat. Shaver point. Wall mounted extractor fan. Purpose built storage cupboard with shelving.
Obscure glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator. Suite comprises panel bath with mixer tap shower attachment over, wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiles to all wet areas. Shaver point. Wall mounted extractor fan.
BEDROOM TWO 12'7 x 10'7 (3.87m x 3.26m)
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator. Two double fitted wardrobes. Access to loft. Door to en suite.
Obscure window to side aspect. Suite comprises low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower enclosure. Radiator. Extractor fan.
BEDROOM THREE 9'9 x 9'5 (3.01m x 2.89m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator. Triple fitted wardrobe.
SECOND FLOOR LANDING
Velux style window. Cupboard housing boiler. Down lighting.
BEDROOM FOUR 15'7 x 9'9 (4.78m x 3.01m)
Window to front aspect. Two radiators. Loft access. Storage cupboard with shelving.
BEDROOM FIVE 15'6 x 10'5 (4.75m x 3.20m)
Dual aspect room with window to front aspect and Velux style window to rear. Double fitted wardrobe. Radiator. Door to en suite.
Three piece suite comprises pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and shower enclosure. Shaver point. Tiles to all wet areas. Extractor fan.
Landscaped with elevated well maintained lawn, attractive timber planters and integrated ornamental fish pond. Private and well screened with mature fruit trees and shrubs to the rear aspect. Flagstone paving to a large patio area. Gated access to side. Outside lighting. Personal door to garage.
Tandem length garage with power and light. Up and over door leading to driveway. Electric car charging point.
Laid to open plan with paving and decorative dwarf shrub borders. Tarmac driveway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44327040.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201622. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.