2 bedroom terraced house for saleSurrey Close, Framlingham
- Two First Floor Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating
- Sitting Room
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
We are delighted to offer for sale this modern home occupying a cul-de-sac position on the popular Castle Brooks development. The property is within easy reach of Framlingham centre and offers a generous range of living accommodation occupying two floors.
The Accommodation Comprises:
There is a double glazed front entrance door to:
Laminate floor, radiator and door to the:
Kitchen 9' 4" x 5' 9" ( 2.84m x 1.75m )
With double glazed window to front, panelled wall and splashbacks, stainless sink top and woodblock effect worktops, an induction hob with built-in oven, a range of matching wall and floor units, display cupboard and plumbing for washing machine and boiler for central heating and main hot water supply.
There is a door from the hall to the:
Lounge 15' x 12' ( 4.57m x 3.66m )
With laminate floor and radiator, fire surround with coal effect living gas fire, coving, T.V. point, generous under stairs cupboard space, tilt and turn double glazed door to the rear garden.
There is a stairs from the hall to the:
First Floor Landing
With airing cupboard housing tank and immersion heater and doors to Bedroom One and Two.
Bedroom One 12' x 8' 8" ( 3.66m x 2.64m )
Window to rear, built-in wardrobes, exposed timber floor and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 6" x 8' 1" ( 2.59m x 2.46m )
With window to front, radiator, exposed timber floor and vaulted storage cupboard.
Comprising panelled bath with electric shower over and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled W.C, radiator and drop light switch.
To the front there are two allocated parking spaces, pathway and open plan front garden with integral store and metre cupboard. There is a pathway and access to the rear garden which comprises of a grassed area, garden and seating area and steps down from the lounge.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44327067.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLH102411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Framlingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.