4 bedroom detached house for saleDenford Road, Ringstead, Kettering
Sold STC £400,000
- Spacious Extended Mature Detached Family Home
- Three Reception Rooms
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Large Conservatory
- Exceptionally Large plot
- Separate Annexe/Home Office
- Large Garage & Carport
Welcome to this double fronted detached family home which boasts a wealth of period features and offering four to five double bedrooms, separate annexe/home offices. Ample parking and beautiful gardens.
*** Call now to book a viewing ***
Part glazed UPVC double glazed door to front aspect. Stairs to first floor, doors to lounge and dining room.
Lounge 13' x 12' ( 3.96m x 3.66m )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front aspect, open fire place, dado rail, coving to ceiling, radiator, telephone & tv points. Original fitted glass display cabinets, door to hall and part glazed french doors to family room.
Family Room 14' 4" x 11' 10" ( 4.37m x 3.61m )
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, telephone point, coving to ceiling, dado rail. Part glazed doors to conservatory and kitchen.
Conservatory 18' 2" x 11' 11" ( 5.54m x 3.63m )
UPVC and brick construction, single UPVC double glazed door to garden, lighting, radiator, telephone and tv points, ample opening windows.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 8' 11" ( 3.73m x 2.72m )
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, fitted kitchen with wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over. Stainless steel single bowl sink and drainer, fully tiled to splash back areas, electric cooker point and gas for hob, cooker extractor hood over. Floor level heater, beams to ceiling, vinyl flooring, walk in storage larder. Door to family room and utility.
Utility Room 9' 3" x 9' 7" ( 2.82m x 2.92m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Base units with work top over, large storage cupboard, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, doors to kitchen, back lobby and cloakroom.
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect. Wash hand basin, low level wc, tiled to splash back area, vinyl flooring, door to back lobby.
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, vinyl flooring. Double glazed door to garden.
Dining Room 13' x 12' ( 3.96m x 3.66m )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front aspect, open fire place with feature surround, dado rail, coving to ceiling, radiator, telephone & tv point, double glazed window to rear aspect, door to kitchen.
Stairs from entrance hall, stairs to first floor, coving to ceiling, radiator, cupboard housing electric meter, solid wood doors to bedrooms one, two, three and family bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' x 12' ( 3.96m x 3.66m )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to front aspect, coving to ceiling, dado rail, loft access. radiator, telephone point, archway to storage area, ample power points, door to landing.
Bedroom Two 13' x 12' ( 3.96m x 3.66m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, coving to ceiling, dado rail, radiator, ample power points, door to landing.
Bedroom Three 15' 3" into doorway x 8' 11" ( 4.65m into doorway x 2.72m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, loft access, Built in airing cupboard with water tank.
Bedroom Four 11' 11" x 8' 2" upto eaves ( 3.63m x 2.49m upto eaves )
Velux window to rear aspect, radiator, ample storage space.
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, bath with mixer taps,shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin, low level wc, part tiling, shaver point and light, door to landing.
Situated above the garage, UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, telephone point, hand wash basin with vanity unit, lighting and power, stud wall with part glazed door to further accommodation.
Garage 18' x 14' ( 5.49m x 4.27m )
Up and over electric door, double glazed window to side access, double glazed door to garden, space for appliances, shelving for storage. Alarm panel for garage to office/annexe.
Fully enclosed and private with block paved driveway for several vehicles, leading to large garage and carport. Mature trees and shrubbery with seasonal plants, pathway to front elevation.
Larger than average plot !! Boasting beautiful rolling lawns, patio areas, fully loaded borders with a wealth of seasonal plants and flowers. Mature shrubbery and a statement Walnut tree, fruit orchard and large vegetable garden. Several timber storage sheds, two large greenhouses with electric and water supply. Single garage/workshop at rear, security lighting and access to side carport and separate annexe.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44327097.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDS103522. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Raunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.