2 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Heathers, Barry
- Highly Sought After Location
- Immaculate Mid Terrace House
- Two Bedrooms With Storage
- Living/Dining Room
- Driveway & Rear Garden
- Walking Distance To College & Schools
- Short Walk To Local Shop & Bus Stops
Situated at highly desirable 'The Heathers' is this immaculate mid terrace house with driveway & pretty rear garden. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, bathroom, and two bedrooms. Neutral decor throughout, ideal FTB, close to shops, college & schools.
To arrange your view please call Allen & Harris Estate Agents on 01446 747878 . .
Front Garden & Parking
The front garden is laid to lawn with path leading to front door. Hardstand to front offering parking for one vehicle.
Accessed via obscured double glazed front door opening into hall with stairs rising to first floor landing, cloak hanging space and consumer unit. Door to:
Living / Dining Room 16' 7" max x 11' 10" max ( 5.05m max x 3.61m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, TV point, telephone point and power points. Space for living and dining furniture, glass panelled door to:
Kitchen 10' 7" to cupboards x 7' 10" ( 3.23m to cupboards x 2.39m )
Fitted kitchen offering ample storage via a range of fitted tall cupboards situated along the back wall whilst the main kitchen offers wall cupboards and base units with complimenting work surfaces over and one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Wall mounted cooker hood and space for cooker, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Cupboard housing gas boiler, tiled splash backs, power points and tiled floor. Double glazed window to side and obscured double glazed door to rear.
First Floor Landing
Loft access hatch, door to bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 13' 8" max x 8' 11" ( 4.17m max x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to front, mirror fronted built in wardrobe, radiator, carpet and power points.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 6' 10" max ( 3.20m x 2.08m max )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobe, radiator, carpet and power points.
Bathroom 7' 6" x 4' 9" ( 2.29m x 1.45m )
Fitted three piece bathroom suite comprising a low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with over head shower. Tiled splash backs, radiator, spotlights, shaver point and obscured double glazed window to rear.
Enclosed rear garden offering a full width patio area, perfect for 'al fresco' dining and raised lawn split by path leading to second patio area. Bordered with a range of mature shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44327175.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRY104649. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.