3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTanhouse Avenue, Great Barr, Birmingham
Sold STC £150,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi Detached
- Garage to Rear
- Rear Garden
- Two Reception Rooms
No chain! Corner plot! This wonderfully set three bedroom semi detached home offers a garage with rear access, two reception rooms, kitchen, utility room, family bathroom, outbuilding and views across to the nature reserve leading the River Tame.
No chain! Corner plot! This wonderfully set three bedroom semi detached home offers a garage with rear access, two reception rooms, kitchen, utility room, family bathroom, outbuilding and views across to the nature reserve leading the River Tame. With a beautiful front garden and welcoming entrance porch this home has lots of kerb appeal, and is set in a very popular residential area in Great Barr.
Feature garden with mature borders and front wall.
Double glazed window to front and side.
Double glazed stained glass door to front.
Dining Room 11' 2" x 9' 2" ( 3.40m x 2.79m )
Double glazed windows to front and radiator.
Lounge 9' 11" max to recess x 18' 10" ( 3.02m max to recess x 5.74m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear and gas fire.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 7' 2" ( 3.81m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to side, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces over, space for electric oven and hob, under stairs cupboard space for fridge freezer and radiator.
Utility Room 13' 10" x 5' 10" ( 4.22m x 1.78m )
Double glazed window to rear, wall and base units, cupboards, plumbing for washing machine and door to garden.
Double glazed window to rear, stairs from ground floor and loft access.
Bedroom One 9' 11" plus recess for wardrobes x 9' 7" ( 3.02m plus recess for wardrobes x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front built in wardrobes over stairs and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 9' 3" ( 3.91m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" max x 7' max ( 2.72m max x 2.13m max )
Double glazed window to rear, airing cupboard and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC, full tiling to walls and radiator.
Patio and mature planted borders with fenced surround, garage set to rear with access to nature reserve.
Up and over and gated. £20 per year for maintenance.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44327184.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRB104778. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Great Barr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.