4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLonsdale Close, Maidenhead
Sold STC £485,000
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- BATHROOM, AMPLE PARKING
- TWO FURTHER BEDROOMS, SHOWER ROOM
- KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING ROOM
A rare opportunity to purchase a property with its own self contained annexe. This property has flexible living accommodation which could be altered further to cater for specific family needs.
double glazed door to side, storage cupboard, laminate flooring.
Lounge 13' 5" x 10' 8" ( 4.09m x 3.25m )
double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point, TV point, stairs to first floor landing, understairs storage cupboard, spotlights, coving, laminate flooring.
Kitchen/diner 10' 8" x 13' 9" max ( 3.25m x 4.19m max )
fitted kitchen with range of wall and base level units, single bowl stainless steel drainer sink unit, roll top work surfaces, cooker point, glass and stainless steel cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, spotlights, central heating boiler housed in cupboard, laminate flooring, patio door.
First Floor Landing
airing cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom 1 11' 1" x 8' 7" ( 3.38m x 2.62m )
double glazed window to front, large built-in wardrobes, radiator, coving.
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 8' ( 3.71m x 2.44m )
double glazed windows to rear and side, wall to wall wardrobes, radiator.
double glazed window to side, paneled bath with mixer taps, shower and glass screen, chrome towel rail, vanity wash hand basin, extractor fan, w.c, tiled floor.
Living/dining/kitchen 16' x 13' max ( 4.88m x 3.96m max )
wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, single stainless steel drainer sink unit, cooker point, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, breakfast bar, spotlights.
Bedroom 1 8' 3" x 11' 1" ( 2.51m x 3.38m )
double glazed window to front, radiator, TV point.
Bedroom 2 7' 6" x 10' ( 2.29m x 3.05m )
double glazed window to front, built-in cupboard, radiator, TV point, loft access.
double shower cubicle, low level w.c, vanity wash hand basin, towel rail, vinyl floor, extractor.
paved for 3-4 vehicles.
lawn with 3 seating areas allowing sunny access throughout the day, two sheds, outside electric, tap and lights.
From Maidenhead Town Centre proceed North along the B4447 Cookham Road, continue straight over the first roundabout whereupon take the next turning on the right into Ray Mill Road West. Proceed to the T-junction at the end of Ray Mill Road West whereupon turn left into Blackamoor Lane. Lonsdale Close will be found as a small turning on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44327226.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112400. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.