2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleSt Albans Road, Bulwell, Nottingham
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Close To Local Amenities
- No Upward Chain
- *GUIDE PRICE £60,000-£70,000*
- Two Stories
Offered for sale with no upward chain this spacious two bedroom flat situated within close proximity to Bulwell's transport links and town centre and having accommodation split over two floors. This property would make an ideal investment or first step on the ladder. Call today to book a viewing!
Offered for sale with no upward chain this spacious two bedroom flat situated within close proximity to Bulwell's transport links and town centre and having accommodation split over two floors. Inside the property there is an entrance hallway, fitted kitchen, living room, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. This property would make an ideal investment or first step on the ladder. Call today to book a viewing!
Double glazed entrance hall and double glazed side panel to the front, wall mounted radiator, stairs to the first floor and doors leading to the rooms.
Lounge 15' 10" x 12' 5" ( 4.83m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted radiator, coving to the ceiling, two ceiling roses and understairs storage.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.61m x 2.97m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with a work surface over, an inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, cooker point with a cooker hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge and freezer, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, wall mounted radiator, double glazed window to the front and tiled flooring.
Bedroom 1 16' 8" x 7' 7" ( 5.08m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to the rear and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 15' 10" x 9' 9" ( 4.83m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the front, two built in storage cupboards and a wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed window to the front, paneled bath, mixer taps and a shower attachment over, wash hand basin, extractor fan, wc, partly tiled wall coverings and a wall mounted radiator.
96 year lease
Ground rent £10 per annual
Last years annual service charge £353.57
Last years annual building insurance premium £125.13
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44327286.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL105030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.