2 bedroom apartment for saleBluebell Way, CARTERTON
Offers in Excess of
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Garage & Parking
- Upgraded Bathroom & Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- Communal Garden
- Top Floor
This well presented top floor two bedroom apartment is located on the popular Shilton Park development. The property benefits from upgraded kitchen, bathroom with tiled shower cubicle, gas central heating and a garage. Ideal investment or first time buyers opportunity.
This well presented two bedroom apartment boasts a spacious lounge, updated kitchen and bathroom with the added benefit of both bath and shower cubicle. The property come complete with Garage and allocated parking.
Carterton is the second largest town in West Oxfordshire and is about 2 miles south of the A40 and 4 miles south-west of Witney.
The town is on the edge of the Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. There are numerous shops, supermarkets, primary and secondary schools, a public library, public houses and local bus services to outlying areas.
The major towns of Witney, Oxford and Swindon are within easy reach by car and there is a regular coach service to Oxford and Witney and a daily service to Swindon.
Door to side. Access to part boarded loft space, cupboard, radiator and down lights.
Lounge / Diner 17' 7" max x 12' 4" max ( 5.36m max x 3.76m max )
Two windows to front aspect, down lights and radiator. Telephone and television point.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 8' 1" ( 2.67m x 2.46m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base cupboards with work surfaces overs and a stainless steel one and a half sink & drainer unit. Part tiled. Double electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine and slimline dishwasher. Tiled floor, down lights, central heating combi boiler and convection floor heater.
Bedroom One 10' 5" max x 9' 6" max ( 3.18m max x 2.90m max )
Window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" max x 6' 6" max ( 3.68m max x 1.98m max )
Window to front aspect and radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising wash hand basin, WC, bath with mixer taps and separate shower cubicle. Part tiled to all water sensitive areas. Extractor fan, heated towel rail and granite tiled floor. Window to rear aspect.
Gated access to communal garden. Communal recycling bins.
Up and over door to front.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44327307.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WIT103245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Witney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.