3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGlenpath, DUMBARTON
Sold STC £195,000
- ***UNDER OFFER******UNDER OFFER***
- Home Report Available
- 3 Spacious Bedrooms
- Massive Dining Kitchen
- Bay Windowed Lounge
- GCH - DG
***UNDER OFFER***UNDER OFFER**** An amazing stone constructed Semi detached villa boasting a breath taking dining kitchen. The stunning three bedroom family accommodation can be found in excellent decorative order throughout extended accommodation, which must be viewed to be appreciated.
***UNDER OFFER***UNDER OFFER****Accommodation - The accommodation extends to five / six light and bright principal apartments including entrance vestibule, reception hallway with W.C/Cloakroom off, bay windowed lounge with Victorian style fire surround and coving. A well appointed dining room is provided with space for dining table and chairs and French doors leading through into the quite magnificent and successfully extended dining kitchen which has a distinctly contemporary feel with a wide array of modern units offering excellent storage and granite worktops extending round with double oven, hob and hood provided with central prep island, harlequin flooring, halogen down lighters and French doors leading out to the rear with additional side door provided.
Access can be gained to the first floor via a substantial staircase, which leads past the mezzanine level where the sumptuous refitted bathroom can be found. This bathroom must be viewed and boats a roll top bath, separate shower stall and contemporary style w.c and sink unit. Three bedrooms can be found off the generous upper landing which can also double as an open plan study / office area.
Further features include gas central heating, double-glazing, landscaped enclosed and well-maintained gardens.
Lounge 13' 6" into bay window x 16' 3" ( 4.11m into bay window x 4.95m )
Dining Room 10' 3" x 12' 7" ( 3.12m x 3.84m )
Kitchen 18' 3" x 19' 5" ( 5.56m x 5.92m )
Bedroom 1 9' 1" x 13' 2" ( 2.77m x 4.01m )
Bedroom 2 9' 1" x 12' 8" ( 2.77m x 3.86m )
Bedroom 3 7' x 8' 11" ( 2.13m x 2.72m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBT104847. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.