3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAbbots Road, Scunthorpe
Withdrawn from Market £105,000
- Semi detached house
- Forward facing lounge and kitchen
- Three bedrooms and family bathroom
- Gas central heating and majority UPVC double glazing
- Off street parking
- Gardens to front and rear
- EPC Rating: E
DDM Residential are delighted to offer to the open market a three bedroom traditionally constructed semi-detached home situated in an established and popular residential area of Scunthorpe. The property has the benefit of no onward chain for ease of purchase and commands early and internal inspection which can reveal entrance onto hallway with stairs to the first floor and a forward facing lounge with a feature multi-fuelled burning stove, kitchen with a range of wall and base units and deep walk-in pantry complete the ground floor living accommodation. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and bathroom with three piece suite. The property has gas fired central heating and majority uPVC double glazing throughout, with off-street parking and front and rear gardens, viewings are a must on this well-maintained and presented throughout three bedroom semi-detached home – viewings are strictly via the selling agent only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44329824.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7124562. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.