4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGreen Lane, Bayworth, Abingdon
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Beautiful Views
- Large Garden
- Garage & Off Street Parking
- Idyllic Village Location
- Good Sized Kitchen/Diner
Located in a desirable village location of Bayworth is this thoughtfully extended four bedroom semi-detached house with fabulous views overlooking fields. Bayworth itself offers beautiful walks over the Oxfordshire countryside whilst still being within close proximity to Oxford city and Abingdon.
Located in a desirable village location of Bayworth is this thoughtfully extended four bedroom semi-detached house with fabulous views overlooking fields. Bayworth itself offers beautiful walks over the Oxfordshire countryside whilst still being within close proximity to Oxford city and Abingdon, both providing shops, restaurants and other amenities.
Property accommodation comprises a spacious lounge featuring a fireplace, dining room and kitchen/diner with windows overlooking the garden and shower room all on the ground floor. Stairs lead to a landing, off which lie four good sized bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside is an attractive westernly facing rear garden, garage and off street parking.
Lounge 21' Max x 16' Max ( 6.40m Max x 4.88m Max )
Dining Room 14' 7" x 10' 8" ( 4.45m x 3.25m )
Kitchen/ Diner 14' 11" x 10' 1" Plus Recess ( 4.55m x 3.07m Plus Recess )
Bedroom One 11' 11" Plus Wardrobe x 10' 5" ( 3.63m Plus Wardrobe x 3.18m )
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 10' 2" ( 4.19m x 3.10m )
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 7' 1" ( 3.20m x 2.16m )
Bedroom Four 10' 5" x 8' 4" ( 3.18m x 2.54m )
Garage 22' 3" x 10' 8" ( 6.78m x 3.25m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44330157.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABI104685. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Abingdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.