2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFerndene Way, SOUTHAMPTON
Sold STC £198,000
- SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- 2 BEDROOMS
- OFF ROAD PARKING
Situated in the popular residential area of Midanbury we are delighted to present to the market this 2 bedroom semi detached house comprising of lounge, dining area, kitchen, conservatory, bathroom and off road parking and GARAGE.
Situated in the popular residential area of Midanbury we are delighted to present to the market this 2 bedroom semi detached house comprising of lounge, dining area, kitchen, family bathroom, conservatory and off road parking and GARAGE The property is located close to all local amenities, good bus routes to Bitterne, Woolston and Southampton City Centre and easy access route to motorway links M3 & M27 to Southampton Airport and Parkway Railway Station.
Steps leading to main front door entrance entering into:
Double glazed window to side elevation, radiator, wood laminate flooring, walls lights, doors to:
Lounge 13' 5" x 9' 10" ( 4.09m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, wood burner, wall lights, radiator, wood laminate flooring, understairs storage cupboard.
Dining Room 8' 11" x 8' 5" ( 2.72m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, french style doors into conservatory, radiator, wood laminate flooring, door to:
Kitchen 8' 4" x 7' ( 2.54m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted with a range of eye and base level units with stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, cooker hood, space for oven, space and plumbing for dishwasher. Door to:
Space and plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to rear elevation.
Conservatory 14' 8" x 7' 3" ( 4.47m x 2.21m )
UPVC and glazed construction, wall lights, radiator, wood laminate flooring, door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, double glazed window to side elevation, doors to:
Bedroom 1 13' 5" max x 9' 10" max ( 4.09m max x 3.00m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 9" x 8' 5" ( 2.97m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, panel enclosed bath with shower over, vanity wash hand basin, low level wc, shaver point, heated towel rail.
Rear access to garage with power and light.
The front garden is tiered, fruit trees, raised vegetable garden, The rear garden has a patio seating area, shingle area, raised beds, further steps to second seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44330292.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIT106051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bitterne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.