5 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCommon Road, Bressingham
Sold STC £450,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Substantial Detached Bungalow
- Five Bedrooms
- Kitchen / Dining Area
- Detached Garage
- Generous Garden
- Quiet Countryside Location
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a substantial extended five bedroom detached bungalow, situated in the popular village of Bressingham.The bungalow offers fantastic family living accommodation and has an extensive garden of approximately 1/3 acre (STMS) and garage.
Situated in the popular village off Bressingham, is this substantial detached extended five bedroom bungalow. The accommodation comprises; two entrance halls, one of which provides immediate access to the bedrooms and the second provides access to the living accommodation which is towards the rear of the property, leading to the generous lounge with a feature fireplace including a multifuel stove and double glazed sliding door to the rear aspect leading to the large patio area.
The front end of the property offers five bedrooms including a generous master bedroom with fitted bedroom furniture, four further bedrooms, with the fifth bedroom offering en-suite shower facilities. Two of the bedrooms are currently used as home offices showing the flexible arrangement of accommodation the bungalow offers and a family bathroom.
Outside, the property has an generous tarmac driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles, a large lawned area to the north aspect of the bungalow with a metal five bar gate leading to the rear of the garden and detached garage to the southern aspect.
To the rear there is a large paved patio area with the remainder of the garden being predominantly laid to lawn with a selection of mature trees and shrubs. There is also a large garden shed/workshop.
Side aspect double glazed entrance door, radiator, carpet, loft access and connecting to the secondary entrance hall at the rear of the property.
Bedroom 1 17' 9" x 11' 9" ( 5.41m x 3.58m )
Front and side aspect double glazed windows, radiator, carpet, recess spot lights and fitted bedroom furniture.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 10' 4" ( 3.58m x 3.15m )
Side aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet and door to;
Rear aspect double glazed window, heated towel rail, tiled walls and flooring including under floor heating, panelled bath, corner shower cubical, vanity unit, recessed spot lights, airing cupboard and upright radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 6" x 8' 5" ( 2.90m x 2.57m )
Side aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 4 11' 9" x 11' ( 3.58m x 3.35m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet.
Bedroom 5 10' 9" x 8' 5" ( 3.28m x 2.57m )
Side aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet and built in wardrobe. Also currently being used as a home office.
Side aspect double glazed window, heated towel rail, low level flush W/C, hand wash basin, tiled walls and flooring, panelled bath with shower over, airing cupboard, extractor fan and recessed spot lights.
Rear Entrance Hall
Side aspect double glazed entry door, radiator, side aspect double glazed full length window, tiled flooring, loft access, boiler cupboard and doors to;
Lounge 23' 5" x 17' ( 7.14m x 5.18m )
Front aspect double glazed window, rear aspect sliding door leading to the patio area to the rear garden, feature fireplace with multifuel stove, solid oak wood flooring, two radiators and recessed spot lights.
Kitchen/ Dining Area 18' x 11' ( 5.49m x 3.35m )
Rear and side aspect double glazed windows, tiled flooring, work surface with sink and drainer, an extensive range of base units, wall mounted units, recessed spot lights, space for fridge, freezer, washing machine and dishwasher and a radiator.
The property offers a generous tarmac drive way providing off road parking for several vehicles, a lawned area to the northern aspect with a metal five bar gate leading to the rear garden with access to the detached garage to the southern aspect leading to an extensive paved patio with an predominantly lawned garden with mature trees and an enclosed oil tank area. A generous shed/ work shop and compost area to the very rear of the garden.
Garden Shed/ Work Shop 15' 8" x 9' 8" ( 4.78m x 2.95m )
Garage 18' 6" x 10' ( 5.64m x 3.05m )
Up and over door, side aspect window, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44330391.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105798. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.