3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSibley Road, Finedon, Wellingborough
Sold STC £160,000
- Semi Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Kitchen & Utility Space
- Downstairs Cloak/Shower Room
- Well Presented Property
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Viewing Highly Recommended
SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME - Well presented throughout, downstairs cloak/shower room, utility, separate upstairs bathroom, enclosed rear garden, off road parking. Contact agent to view.
Located to the side of the property. Access to entrance door.
Radiator. Laminate flooring. Stairs rising to first floor landing.
Suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin and shower enclosure. Extractor. Window to rear aspect.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 19'2 x 11'10 max (5.84m x 3.60m)
Two double glazed window to front aspect. Two radiators. Wall mounted thermostat for central heating. Under stairs storage cupboard with obscure window to side aspect.
KITCHEN 10'5 x 9'5 (3.17m x 2.87m)
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Units to base and wall incorporating glass fronted display cabinets with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over. Plumbing and space for automatic washing machine. Plumbing and space for dishwasher. Tiled splash back surrounds. Space for fridge/freezer. Space for cooker. Space for under counter appliances. Door to:
UTILITY ROOM 10' x 5'2 max (3.04m x 1.57m)
Window to side aspect. Door giving access to rear garden. Work surface with drawer unit and space for appliances.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Access to loft space with fitted loft ladder. Window to side aspect.
BEDROOM ONE 11'10 x 10' (3.60m x 3.04m)
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Double storage cupboard.
BEDROOM TWO 10'10 x 10'6 (3.30m x 3.20m)
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator. Cupboard housing boiler for central heating.
BEDROOM THREE 8' x 7'11 (2.43m x 2.41m)
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
Refitted four piece suite comprising panel bath with centre mounted fittings, contemporary wash hand basin, corner shower enclosure and low level WC. Tiled flooring. Towel rail style radiator. Down lighting. Complimentary ceramic tiling to walls.
The frontage of the property is laid to block paving providing off road parking with mature hedgerow. Access to main entrance door and rear garden.
Enclosed by timber fencing and laid mainly to lawn with patio area, flowers,shrubs and mature tree. Timber tool shed. Outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44330457.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201626. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.