2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRegents Way, West Meads
- No Forward Chain
- Totally Refurbished Detached Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Newly Fitted Kitchen / Breakfast Room and Bathroom
- Rear Aspect Lounge / Dining Room With Views and Access to the Garden
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating Throughout with a New Boiler
- Rewired and Redecorated Throughout
- Totally Secluded Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- Garage and Driveway
- Walking Distance to a Variety of Local Amenities
* No Forward Chain * This deceptively spacious Detached Bungalow is offered to the market in immaculate condition and has been completely refurbished throughout to a very high standard in our opinion. The property comprises of two double Bedrooms, a rear aspect Lounge / Dining Room with lovely views and access to the rear garden, a newly fitted Kitchen / Breakfast Room and a newly fitted Bathroom. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating with a brand new combination boiler, rewiring plus complete redecoration and newly fitted flooring. Outside to the Rear is a secluded southerly facing Garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a detached shed. To the Front is a further grassed area and a Driveway which provides off road parking for at least two vehicles leading to the Garage which has the added benefit of power and light. The property is situated within a short stroll to a variety of amenities as Westmeads precinct as well as being close proximity to the Sea Front and Town Centre.
Entrance - UPVC double glazed door to the entrance porch. Security light.
Entrance Porch - 1.57m x 1.60m (5'2 x 5'3) - Dual aspect UPVC double glazed entrance porch. Tiled flooring. Benefit of lighting. UPVC double glazed door to:
Entrance Hall - Spacious and light entrance hall with newly fitted doors to all the rooms. Radiator. Door to the fuse board cupboard. Door to the airing cupboard with slatted shelving and the controls to the boiler. Newly fitted carpet and recently redecorated with skimmed ceilings. Access to the loft space with a drop down ladder and with the benefit of lighting and housing the newly installed combination boiler.
Lounge / Dining Room - 5.79m x 3.63m (19'0 x 11'11) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows and a UPVC double glazed door providing lovely views and access to the rear garden. Focal point of the room is provided by a feature space for an electric fired. Two radiators. Newly fitted carpet and recently redecorated also with skimmed ceilings. Television point. Fitted vertical blinds.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room - 3.56m x 2.69m (11'8 x 8'10) - Side aspect UPVC double glazed windows and a UPVC double glazed patio door. Newly fitted kitchen with one bowl sink unit with mixer taps over and drainer to the side. Range of wall and base units with soft close effect. Roll top work surfaces with coordinating up-stand. Eye level oven and fitted ceramic hob with extractor fan over. Concealed and brand new fridge freezer. Space for a washing machine and dishwasher. Breakfast bar area. Radiator. Newly fitted flooring, recently redecorated, also with skimmed ceiling and inset down lights. Fitted vertical blinds.
Bedroom One - 3.76m x 3.63m (12'4 x 11'11) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows with lovely views over the rear garden. Radiator. Newly fitted carpet and recently redecorated, also with skimmed ceilings. Fitted vertical blinds.
Bedroom Two - 3.56m x 2.82m (11'8 x 9'3) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows with lovely views over the front garden. Radiator, Newly fitted carpet and recently redecorated, also with skimmed ceilings. Fitted vertical blinds.
Bathroom - 2.64m x 2.39m (8'8 x 7'10) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Newly fitted bathroom with a L shaped panel enclosed bath with mixer taps over and wall mounted hand held shower with rainfall effect shower head. Pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled W.C. Radiator. Fully tiled walls and flooring. Fitted blinds and extractor fan. Skimmed ceilings and inset down lights.
Rear - Totally secluded southerly facing rear garden enclosed by panel board fencing and mature hedging. Mainly laid to lawn. Patio area providing space for table and chairs. Gated access leading to the front and a personal door to the garage. Detached shed and green house.
Front - Mainly laid to lawn. Pathway leading to the entrance.
Driveway - Driveway providing off road parking for at least two vehicles leading to:
Garage - 4.78m x 2.44m (15'8 x 8'0) - Up and over door. Personal door to the rear garden. Benefit of power and light.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44331321.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26506562. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.