3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHorsham Close, Banbury
Sold STC £250,000
- A beautifully presented and extended house
- Located on the northern outskirts of town close to all daily amenities
- Sitting room
- Kitchen/dining room
- Family room
- Three bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Warm air central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Enclosed rear garden
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED AND EXTENDED THREE BEDROOMED HOUSE LOCATED ON THE NORTHERN OUTSKIRTS OF TOWN CLOSE TO ALL DAILY AMENITIES.
Entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, family room, cloakroom/WC, three bedrooms, family bathroom, warm air central heating, uPVC double glazing, enclosed rear garden, garage in a block, off road car parking.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£250,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 2 miles
Banbury train station 2 miles
Oxford 25 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Directions - From Banbury Cross proceed northwards via Horsefair. Turn left at the crossroads traffic lights into the Warwick Road. Continue for approximately 1 mile and pass The Barley Mow public house, turning right at the next roundabout into Highlands. Take the first turning on the right into Sussex Drive and then the first right again into Horsham Close. Take the first left hand turning and number 11 will be found at the end of the road.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - 11 HORSHAM CLOSE is a beautifully presented three bedroomed house which is pleasantly located on this quiet cul de sac within this popular residential neighbourhood on the Northern outskirts of the town. The property has been extended and now has excellent accommodation which is arranged over two floors. We have prepared a floorplan to show the room sizes and layout, some of the main features include:
* Entrance hall with useful store cupboard and stairs rising to first floor.
* There is a pleasant sitting room located at the front of the property which has a modern electric feature fireplace, a window to the front and a door that leads into the kitchen/dining room.
* The kitchen/dining room is a particular feature to the property as it is an excellent size and is fitted with modern high gloss units. The kitchen comprises of eye level cabinets and base units and drawers with work surfaces over and tiled splashbacks. There is a sink and draining board and space for a range cooker with an extractor fan over. Space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, wood laminate tiled effect flooring, useful understairs storage cupboard. Space for a large table and chairs and doors that lead onto the family room.
* The family room is located at the rear of the property and has a wide mix of uses. There are double doors that open onto the rear garden, electric underfloor heating and a door leads into the cloakroom/WC.
* The first floor landing has a hatch to loft space which is partially boarded and insulated.
* There are three bedrooms on this floor, two of which are double in size and the third is a good sized single.
* The family bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising a curved bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin.
* Outside the property there is a beautifully landscaped South facing garden. There is a paved seating area, a small lawned garden and a raised wooden deck. At the side there is a gate which gives access to the parking and garage. The space is the one nearest the brick wall.
* The garage is located in a block at the side of the property and is the one closest to the house.
Services - All mains services are connected.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44331378.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26503907. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.