3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVine Road, Tiptree, COLCHESTER
Sold STC £275,000
- Well Presented Semi Detached House
- Lounge & Kitchen/Diner
- Three Bedrooms
- Good Size Garden
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Popular Location
This well presented three bedroom semi detached house is situated in the popular village of Tiptree. The property benefits from generous living accommodation, kitchen/diner, modern family bathroom, good size rear garden, off road parking and garage.
Double Glazed Entrance Door To
Spacious Entrance Hall
Stairs to first floor with understairs cupboard, radiator, doors to:
Lounge 15' 7" x 12' 11" ( 4.75m x 3.94m )
Double glazed French doors to garden, laminate flooring, cast iron fireplace with wooden surround.
Kitchen 14' 8" x 9' 6" ( 4.47m x 2.90m )
Range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine and slimline dishwasher, space for cooker, stainless steel extractor hood, space for further appliances, tiled floor, double glazed windows to side and front, double glazed door to side.
First Floor Accommodation
Loft access, doors to:
Bedroom One 13' 7" to face of wardrobes x 8' 6" ( 4.14m to face of wardrobes x 2.59m )
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 7' 9" ( 3.91m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 7' 6" ( 2.84m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Modern white three piece suite comprising panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c., part tiled walls, radiator, airing cupboard, two double glazed windows to side.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking and giving access to Garage with up and over door. Side gate leading to rear.
The rear garden measures approximately 90 ft commencing with patio area and step up to lawned area and herb garden to rear. The garden is well stocked with flowers, trees and shrubs.
Proceed away from Colchester along the A12, at junction 24 take the B1024 exit to Kelvedon/Tiptree/B1023, continue onto B1024, turn left onto Inworth Road/B1023 and continue to follow the B1023 for approximately 2.2 miles, turn right onto Vine Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44331795.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112688. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.