3 bedroom bungalow for saleBlue Haze Avenue, Seaford
Sold STC £250,000
- Terraced Chalet Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Garage and Parking Space
- Popular Location
- End of Chain
Terraced chalet bungalow in need of modernisation throughout. Comprising 2/3 bedrooms, living room, kitchen, bathroom, front and rear gardens and garage. To be sold chain free.
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer for sale this chalet bungalow in need of modernisation throughout. On the ground floor there is a spacious living room, dining room/bedroom three, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom two. To the first floor is the master bedroom with built in wardrobes. The property benefits from double glazing, front and rear gardens, garage and parking space. The bungalow is located in the popular Blue Haze area of Seaford within close proximity to public transport services, local shops and schools. To be sold chain free.
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer for sale this chalet bungalow in need of modernisation throughout. On the ground floor there is a spacious living room, dining room/bedroom three, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom two. To the first floor is the master bedroom with built in wardrobes. The property benefits from double glazing, front and rear gardens, garage and parking space. The bungalow is located in the popular Blue Haze area of Seaford within close proximity to public transport services, local shops and school. To be sold chain free.
Door to front, radiator and understairs storage cupboard.
Living Room 18' 8" x 11' 4" ( 5.69m x 3.45m )
Fire place, radiator and floor to ceiling bow window to front.
Dining Room/ Bedroom Three 10' x 6' 4" ( 3.05m x 1.93m )
Window to rear and radiator.
Kitchen 10' x 6' 4" ( 3.05m x 1.93m )
Fitted kitchen with plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, window and door to rear garden.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 10' ( 4.06m x 3.05m )
Built in wardrobes, radiator and window to rear.
Wash hand basin, bath, WC and window to front.
Stairs from entrance hall, cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 10' 5" ( 4.22m x 3.18m )
Built in wardrobes, radiator and window to front.
Mainly laid to lawn, mature shrub boarders, parking and path to front door.
Timber fence boundaries.
Located in a separate block.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44331819.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEA104234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Seaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.