1 bedroom flat for saleBurgoyne Road, South Norwood, SE25 6JT
- Ground Floor One Bedroom Maisonette Style Flat
- Of split level design
- Gas Central Heating with Radiators
- Situated in a tree lined side road
- CASH BUYERS ONLY
- Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room with oven & hob
- Bathroom in white. Double Glazing
- Own Private Garden
- In our opinion in attractive decorative order
- Norwood Junction BR/Overground Station serves the area
CASH BUYERS ONLY. ONE BEDROOM MAISONETTE WITH OWN FRONT DOOR IN A SIDE ROAD. This property simply must be viewed internally to be appreciated. Brief benefits include, GAS CENTRAL HEATING WITH RADIATORS AND DOUBLE GLAZING. The property is of an interesting split level design, there is also a FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM WITH OVEN & HOB and a bathroom in white plus in our opinion has very attractive OWN PRIVATE GARDEN. The Vendor has also informed us of the following information in writing - There was a subsidence claim concerning the the porch of the property. The structure was repaired to correct this in 2013. In late 2013 cracks appeared in the structure and water ingress began at the roof line. Please contact our office for further details. Also there is no Local Authority Completion Certificate for these works. We have also received in writing that the vendors solicitors have been instructed to serve a Section 42 Notice on the freeholder to extend the lease. The lease extension will not be included in the price. The vendor also informs us that a Section 20 Notice has been served by the management company to replace the pitch roof.
This property is sold on a leasehold basis. The lease length is years.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11735. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homecastle Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.