5 bedroom terraced house for saleHarrington Road, South Norwood, SE25 4LX
- Five Bedroom three storey house
- Situated in a side road
- The Country Park and TramLink are local
- Gas Central Heating with Radiators
- Norwood Junction BR/Overground Station serves the area
- Some Double Glazing
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Does require work and modernisation throughout
- In our opinion may offer opportunity and potential
FIVE BEDROOM THREE STOREY HOUSE situated in a side road with the Country Park and Tram Link being local along with Norwood Junction BR/Overground Station serving the area with its regular services to London. Brief benefits include GAS CENTRAL HEATING WITH RADIATORS, SOME DOUBLE GLAZING AND KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM. The property should be viewed internally to be appreciated. There is a downstairs bathroom. REQUIRES WORK AND MODERNISATION THROUGHOUT HOWEVER IN OUR OPINION MAY OFFER OPPORTUNITY AND POTENTIAL. Early viewing advised.
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homecastle Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.