2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOrlick Road, Chalk
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- EXCELLENT DECOR THROUGHOUT
- MODERN BATHROOM
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN
- DRIVEWAY TO FRONT AND SIDE
- GARAGE TO REAR
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- PRETTY REAR GARDEN
- CALL WILLIAM CHARLES NOW ON 01474 357979
Price: Offers in Excess of £300,000
We are delighted to offer to the market this beautifully presented two bedroom semi-detached bungalow. The property is deceptively spacious and has the added benefit of a modern kitchen and bathroom, large driveway to the front and side of the property. To the rear there is a detached garage, and a pretty rear garden with mature shrubs and trees.
Lounge: 15`11" (18`05" into bay) x 11`09"
Bedroom One: (currently used as a dining room) 14`10" x 11`09"
Bedroom Two: 10`04" x 9`02"
Bathroom: 8`00" x 6`01"
Detached Garage 17`09" x 9`04"
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1463. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Charles, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.