3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBurland Road, LIVERPOOL
- Guide Price £135,000 - £145,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
- Kitchen Diner
- Downstairs WC
- Excellent Transport Links
Guide Price £135,000 - £145,000 Jones & Chapman are delighted to market this modern 3 bedroom end town house in the sought after location of Halewood L26. With off road parking, front & rear gardens and downstairs WC, this property is ideal for families, first time buyers & downsizers a like!
Guide Price £135,000 - £145,000
Jones & Chapman are delighted to market this modern three bedroom end town house in the popular residential location of Halewood L26. Boasting a welcoming entrance hall with downstairs WC, spacious lounge, kitchen diner, three goodsize bedrooms with ensuite bathroom to the master bedroom, front and rear gardens, and off road parking, this property is ideal for the modern family. With easy access to local amenities, schools and transport links, viewing is highly recommended!
Double glazed door to the front, understairs cupboard, radiator, telephone point.
Lounge 15' 3" max into recess x 11' 5" max into recess ( 4.65m max into recess x 3.48m max into recess )
Double glazed bow bay window to the front, electric fireplace, radiator, tv point.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 7' 5" ( 2.64m x 2.26m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, access to central heating boiler, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer. double glazed window to the rear.
Dining Area 8' 7" x 7' 4" ( 2.62m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to the side, airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 8' 4" ( 3.78m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, tv point.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, low level W.C, shaver point, radiator, part tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" max into recess x 8' 5" max into recess ( 2.62m max into recess x 2.57m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 4" x 6' 2" ( 2.24m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Double glazed frosted window to the front, radiator, extractor fan, low level W.C, part tiled walls.
Double tarmac drive with laid to lawn and a tree.
Flagged patio, laid to lawn and also a shed.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44335143.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.