2 bedroom terraced house for salePortway, Didcot
Offers in Region of £245,000
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking & Garage
- No Onward Chain
- Prime Town Location
A extended two bedroom, mid terrace house situated on the south side of town.
A extended two bedroom, mid terrace house situated on the south side of town. The property benefits from a south facing garden and has the added advantage of a extension, double glazing,gas central heating, off street parking and a garage. The property would make an ideal first time buy or investment purchase.
Window and door to front aspect. Radiator.
Lounge 13' 7" Max x 12' 6" ( 4.14m Max x 3.81m )
Window to front aspect. Feature fire place. Two radiators.
Kitchen/diner 16' 2" Max x 9' 2" Max ( 4.93m Max x 2.79m Max )
Window to rear aspect. Fitted kitchen with work surface over and inset sink with drainer. Integrated oven and hob with cooker hood over. Space for washing machine. Radiator. Storage cupboard. Part tiled.
Bedroom One 10' 9" Max x 10' 4" Max ( 3.28m Max x 3.15m Max )
Window to front aspect. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' x 11' 3" ( 2.13m x 3.43m )
Window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Window to rear aspect. Bathroom suite comprising bath with shower over, wash basin and W.C. Loft access. Part tiled.
Enclosed by new fencing with back entrance onto fields. Gravel area and a hard standing BBQ area. Garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44335293.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DID103209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.